We know about Game B, right?
But what about the Emancipation Party — the third-party experiment out of which it arose?
The party went into spore mode and has since remained dormant, but a fire’s been lit recently in the Sensemaking and adjacent spaces to catalyze political action inspired by Game B values.
Jim Rutt, founder of both the party and Game B, joined us Feb. 5 to impart his wisdom and lessons learned from the Emancipation Party and subsequent Game B experiments.
Thanks to Ryan Nakade for facilitating and the amazing people in these spaces who dropped by with their incredible questions!
You can LISTEN to Noetic Nomads on podcasts:
– Original Emancipation Party website: http://emancipationparty.org
– A Journey to GameB: https://medium.com/@memetic007/a-journey-to-gameb-4fb13772bcf3
– Jim’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/jim_rutt
– Connect with a community of radical thinkers and doers: https://discord.gg/84FRmXUzNs
– Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/noeticnomadsorg
Thank you for your support, Nomads!