?are you one of the 95% of people living in
a language-induced trance
?are you curious as to why i’m writing like
*then definitely listen to this episode with
philosophical renegade heron stone
.we delve into the hypnotic spell of language
gripping humanity since the paleolithic,
the impending collapse of America,
heron’s immunity to LSD and DMT,
and much, much more.
- The Case for Hangul as the World’s Easiest Writing System
- The Rolling Stones – Goin’ Home
- Balaji Srinivasan’s 1729 Network State Project
- How to Change Your Mind | Michael Pollan
- The Singularity is Near | Ray Kurzweil
- Arcology: The City in the Image of Man | Paolo Soleri
- Disunited Nations: Succeeding in a World Where No One Gets Along | Peter Zeihan
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind | Yuval Noah Harari
Be sure to LIKE, RATE and SUBSCRIBE!
STAY UP-TO-DATE on all our latest news: @noeticnomadsorg
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the COMMENTS!
Thank you for your support, Nomads!